New Everton Stadium

Just read yesterday he bought land off council for 9 hundred thousand couple of years ago now worth 5 million plus give up me ,they bloody shenanigans going on been going on for years people getting the heads up to buy land sit on if flog it later for a nice little profit, joke

It is many years now since I lived within the City boundaries, but for those who are still there I would be furious and demanding answers. As council taxpayers you are subsidising/paying for this corruption.

It is many years now since I lived within the City boundaries, but for those who are still there I would be furious and demanding answers. As council taxpayers you are subsidising/paying for this corruption.

New broom sweeps clean, as they say. I think this is the perfect opportunity for ripping up how the local area is governed and creating a new LCR/Merseyside body which runs the whole of the local area. None of the local councils are fit for purpose for the 21st century.

While the local situation is far from great, if you live in the UK then I hope you're even more furious and demanding answers of your government who's corruption is truly world leading.

While the local situation is far from great, if you live in the UK then I hope you're even more furious and demanding answers of your government who's corruption is truly world leading.

You mean our government, what corruption are you referring to? For me I disliked a great deal a Labour party led by that Pseudo communist Corbyn and controlled by Momentum. Add to that the way Labour MP's were vicimised by them e,g. Louise Elleman.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back