New Everton Stadium

In many ways i am starting to like the wall better than the inside of the stadium

Don’t get too attached, it might not be there much longer, it some get their way.

BEF61F73-C5B0-4806-A006-67693148D530.webp

So just a quick recap :

We’ve moved on from :

1. Exploding helicopters
2. Stray turbine blades
3. Unsightly brickwork patterns
4. Ugly listed wall, that’s too high
5. Stadium thats not high enough

To :

Todays bucket of misery, slow moving crowds, due to that nasty, listed wall, impeding the entrance and exit of the crowds lol

Everyone needs a hobby right? @davek is to find new things to moan at and fish on here.... and everyone keeps biting.

Yes, Dave. And that sea change is essentially moving from a decrepit Goodison Park to a wonderful 21st century new home at Bramley-Moore.
I don't think thousands will be staying behind. It could happen if there was somewhere decent for GA but I don't see anything at all in the plans for it. It's only hospitality lounges that look to be anywhere near the standard that would want you to hang about.

Think it's far more likely people will stop for a jar in 10 streets/murphys/iwf/a n other warehouse on the way back rather than at the ground.

Yes, Dave. And that sea change is essentially moving from a decrepit Goodison Park to a wonderful 21st century new home at Bramley-Moore.

That doesn't shape a culture overnight.

With town not far away the bulk of post match entertainment will be sought there, not at a complex they've been in for a minimum of about 3 hours already.

That doesn't shape a culture overnight.

With town not far away the bulk of post match entertainment will be sought there, not at a complex they've been in for a minimum of about 3 hours already.
Funny that because currently everyone walks 10 minutes to the pub.

But you now think they will walk 30 minutes to town further away in some cases to their destination.

Rethink this mate imo

I don't think thousands will be staying behind. It could happen if there was somewhere decent for GA but I don't see anything at all in the plans for it. It's only hospitality lounges that look to be anywhere near the standard that would want you to hang about.

Think it's far more likely people will stop for a jar in 10 streets/murphys/iwf/a n other warehouse on the way back rather than at the ground.

Seriously? Have you seen the state of some of the pubs around Goodison where fans drink before and after a match? Absolute s***holes. You can't even buy a decent pint.

This doesn't look too bad remembering the views are overlooking Nelson dock and out towards town. Much better than staying at Goodison and having a pint looking at four walls anyhow...

Screenshot_20220706-110935_Gallery.webp

Screenshot_20220706-111018_Gallery.webp

Screenshot_20220706-111033_Gallery.webp

Screenshot_20220706-111115_Gallery.webp

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back