New Everton Stadium

In terms of the height of the stadium:

47 metres or thereabouts?

That compares to Big Stand at Big Stand FC at 54 metres and their new Anfield Road stand which will be 39 metres. Kenny Dalglish stand and the Kop smaller still than that.

How would the reconstructed Anfield look on the dock site compared to Everton's new stadium? Can anyone replace our finished stadium with theirs on that dock so we could compare?

That compares to Big Stand at Big Stand FC at 54 metres and their new Anfield Road stand which will be 39 metres. Kenny Dalglish stand and the Kop smaller still than that.

How would the reconstructed Anfield look on the dock site compared to Everton's new stadium? Can anyone replace our finished stadium with theirs on that dock so we could compare?
If anybody can do it, I would be interested to see how the new stadium would look on the Goodison site.

Any idea what it was until world heritage or whatever they are made us reduce it?

I was also a huge fan of the west stand being huge.

I didn't know what they where thinking of the World Heritage trying to reduce it. Was a bit dramatic at the time. It was huge disappointment in my eyes. The roof of the Stadium was Fantastic when first shown to everyone. It was spectacular and I was gutted when I seen the reduced pictures. Nothing going to stop though. Up The Blues and Up Bramley Moore our new home.Nil Satis Nisi Optimum.

I didn't know what they where thinking of the World Heritage trying to reduce it. Was a bit dramatic at the time. It was huge disappointment in my eyes. The roof of the Stadium was Fantastic when first shown to everyone. It was spectacular and I was gutted when I seen the reduced pictures. Nothing going to stop though. Up The Blues and Up Bramley Moore our new home.Nil Satis Nisi Optimum.

Yeah the my made the club do all sorts (the smaller west stand has probably lost a lot of its facilities such as the in door car park) only to then lose the accreditation anyway.

You cant tell me this

1658080098560.webp

Will have the same facilities at this

1658080016697.webp

I'd be interested to know what was sacrificed due to the world heritage reduction apart from the n door car park?

Attachments

• 1658080061382.webp
    1658080061382.webp
    282.8 KB · Views: 105
On the artist impressions there’s water at the bottom of the West stand steps in like a mini quay.

But in the latest drone video there’s no water there it’s just been filled in.

Are they going to dig it out and refill it? Or had that part of the ground design gone too?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back