New Everton Stadium

Just in case people are still interested in how long it takes to get to town, clocked this coming back to Princes dock car park:

View attachment 175338

Add about two minutes to pier head.

I am a quick walker though. Took 32 mins going up to BM but I kept taking detours and stopping for pictures.

…25mins from Liverpool One to the site for Mrs Eggs and I yesterday. We’re active in our 60s, a very pleasant stroll.

Anyone struggling to get a sense of size and/or scale as it is quite tricky to know.

DO NOT FEAR! Fortunately I have a bit of experience in this industry and I've done the maths, double checked the measurements, had the ruler out, checked the spirit level, fitted the underlay and put all those equations into my Spectrum ZX combobulator and I can confirm it's gonna be 'kin massive!

Anyone struggling to get a sense of size and/or scale as it is quite tricky to know.

DO NOT FEAR! Fortunately I have a bit of experience in this industry and I've done the maths, double checked the measurements, had the ruler out, checked the spirit level, fitted the underlay and put all those equations into my Spectrum ZX combobulator and I can confirm it's gonna be 'kin massive!

Yeah, but will the pitch fit….

I stopped reading after that bolded part, I only like to get my facts off the Internet from people who are giving their best guess on what is going on. So far the pitch doesn't fit and the wall is blocking the view of the stadium. I can confirm the davek is right on the 2nd one, when stood right next to the wall you can only just see the cranes! Everton that. :hayee:

Screenshot_20220729-221807_Gallery.webp

The only smell I got a hint of was from the lager farts outside of the Bramley Moore Pub.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back