New Everton Stadium

I reckon so yeah. Doesn't look all that impressive on a photo, but then consider that the concrete sections next to it are effective 5 storey residential buildings.

The stadium will be just shy of the India buildings height when completed

India_Building,_Water_Street,_Liverpool_(geograph_5640429).webp

It's not really though is it?

The Construction documents show where the build was meant to be at week 50; this is way over week 50 and it's not at that point of three stands with their lower deck steel work in place.

It's going well though; let's hope they dont run out of cash.

Depends how they are measuring progress. If they are using Earned Value as the performance monitoring process then with all the off-site work going on they could easily be ahead….

The stadium will be just shy of the India buildings height when completed

View attachment 175327

Wow. That's big. So if I'm stood next to it the top of the roof will be just short of the top of the India Buildings? Thanks for putting it into context. It will be a beast. I'm assuming the highest part of the ground will be, what? Twice the height of the Gwladys and the Bullens?

Wow. That's big. So if I'm stood next to it the top of the roof will be just short of the top of the India Buildings? Thanks for putting it into context. It will be a beast. I'm assuming the highest part of the ground will be, what? Twice the height of the Gwladys and the Bullens?
Think it’s been shown as a bit higher than the main stand

Think it’s been shown as a bit higher than the main stand

Goodison's main stand including roof will fit comfortably UNDER the roof
of our new stadium.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back