New Everton Stadium

Sounds like our fabulous club are giving themselves a huge pat on the back, presumably for work done by the guys with the drones?

"It speaks volumes for the quality of work done by my team at the Club and Laing O’Rourke on the site that the amazing strides being reported each week to keep fans informed are now accepted as the norm" DBB.
Bill to DBB

"Quick lets find something the fans are enjoying even tho we tried to stop them."
"We'll give them good times"

Sounds like our fabulous club are giving themselves a huge pat on the back, presumably for work done by the guys with the drones?

"It speaks volumes for the quality of work done by my team at the Club and Laing O’Rourke on the site that the amazing strides being reported each week to keep fans informed are now accepted as the norm" DBB.
It would be a nice initiative if the club could invite the lads doing such great work with the drones to be a part of some of the Everton updates and give them their deserved credit.

Nice to see some different angles from that red. If I was one of the lads that has been doing it since it was a dock. I would ignore the club and go over the site. They don’t give a crap about you, giving you a Sunday and pipping you on a Friday/Saturday, what are they going to do call the FBI

Surely further than 3rd nearest?

New Everton stadium
Warrington Town FC
Stockport FC
Marine FC
Tranmere Prenton Park
Everton Goodison Park

I think Anfield's nearer the River Alt. :dance:

Warrington Town is on the Manchester Ship canal, rather than the Mersey. Though I suppose its all the same water.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back