New Everton Stadium

From Egremont today.
20220823_134921.webp

Hello everyone.

When they had the unveiling event, I think round about 25th July 2019, I remember visiting a site where you could view or download all the architects designs.

They were all huge PDF files that took a minute to render on screen, but it was basically the building schematics.

It could have been what was submitted to for the planning application itself and from the planning portal, I’m not sure.

I did save the whole lot, and there was loads, to my iCloud thingy what’s it called on my phone, but they are now gone. Sad tears.

I don’t suppose anyone saw the same drawings or even better knows where they can be viewed or downloaded?

I love stadiums and architecture. This one is obviously special so anyone who could help would be doing me a huge favour.

Cheers.

Edit: I did manage to find a few bits on the planning portal but it was mainly ancillary stuff and it’s quite hard to navigate the site.

Hello everyone.

When they had the unveiling event, I think round about 25th July 2019, I remember visiting a site where you could view or download all the architects designs.

They were all huge PDF files that took a minute to render on screen, but it was basically the building schematics.

It could have been what was submitted to for the planning application itself and from the planning portal, I’m not sure.

I did save the whole lot, and there was loads, to my iCloud thingy what’s it called on my phone, but they are now gone. Sad tears.

I don’t suppose anyone saw the same drawings or even better knows where they can be viewed or downloaded?

I love stadiums and architecture. This one is obviously special so anyone who could help would be doing me a huge favour.

Cheers.

Edit: I did manage to find a few bits on the planning portal but it was mainly ancillary stuff and it’s quite hard to navigate the site.
If you can search back through this thread for around about the dates you mentioned I'm sure the links were posted on here.

Hello everyone.

Cheers.

Do you mean this?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back