New Everton Stadium

I don’t think match days are the big focus, though revenues should of course be higher with increased capacity.

The bigger picture is surely more to do with corporate sponsorships, hosting more non-football events, raising the profile, etc…That’s what really must pay off here.

Sincerely hope we have professionals running us then so we can take full advantage of it.

Just watching the latest drone videos (and excellent they are, too). Just a quick question. Does anybody know how many different layers of sheeting/covering there are on the roof. I think there are at least 4 on some areas of the roof of the north stand but I don't think any of it is complete yet. Thanks.

But they sell ale now mate?

Anyway, I was just curious.
They do. But having a pint in the Top Balcony where I am has all the charm of having a pint in a multi-storey carpark. It's murder getting served, murder finding somewhere to put your pint, the ale is garbage, so consequently (as I stated in the earlier post) I spend NOTHING inside GP per season.

I expect my spending habits will change at the new place, given that facilities will be put into place to encourage me and tens of thousands of others to spend our money.

Last edited:
They do. But having a pint in the Top Balcony where I am has all the charm of having a pint in a multi-storey carpark. It's murder getting served, murder finding somewhere to put your pint, the ale is garbage, so consequently (as I stated in the earlier post) I spend NOTHING inside GP per season.

I expect my spending habits will change at the new place, given that facilities will be put into place to encourage me and tens of others to spend our money.
I did go in The Park End a few years ago now, it was like a different world compared to the GS.

Everything looked so modern!

It'll be £10 for a warm bottle of Carling in BMD , so 3 bottles.
In that case, I won't bother. I'll turn up half way through Z Cars and take my seat without spending any money as I do now and have a pint in a pub instead.

If the club is serious about getting us to spend our money, and I think they will be, they'd be well advised to pitch the prices sensibly. I think they will. I might be wrong, obviously. £5 a pint for a decent pint, somewhere to put my pint down, enough toilets to empty my bladder quickly would do for me.

Just watching the latest drone videos (and excellent they are, too). Just a quick question. Does anybody know how many different layers of sheeting/covering there are on the roof. I think there are at least 4 on some areas of the roof of the north stand but I don't think any of it is complete yet. Thanks.
not sure how many layers but its all insulation to keep it nice and toasty inside

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back