New Everton Stadium

View attachment 223516
Just picked flowers up.
Gonna go drop them off now 😔

(Apologies for the writing, I'm a bit of a mess here)
Good man, Tommy.

I know you’ve very kindly refused contributions, but does anyone know if the family have expressed any preference for charitable donations in Michael’s name?

I imagine we might hear something around the time of the funeral if not. I’ll certainly contribute to that in lieu of a contribution towards the flowers.

Seriously though mate, you've done more than enough for this site, and the reputation of Evertonians in general. You've gone beyond the pale in terms of what's expected of a football fan. It hasn't gone unnoticed, and you're very much appreciated.

I seldom post, and I'm normally slightly inebriated when I do (Everton, that), but I'm sure I'm not the only one who looks out for when you post, as you usually have something pertinent to say.

Keep up the good work, Tommye. We all appreciate it. 👍
💙

unsure if posted already, a nice touch from over the way.

IMG20230819145654.jpg

Seriously though mate, you've done more than enough for this site, and the reputation of Evertonians in general. You've gone beyond the pale in terms of what's expected of a football fan. It hasn't gone unnoticed, and you're very much appreciated.

I seldom post, and I'm normally slightly inebriated when I do (Everton, that), but I'm sure I'm not the only one who looks out for when you post, as you usually have something pertinent to say.

Keep up the good work, Tommye. We all appreciate it. 👍
Spot on 💙

...I apologise for a word that upset many people, there was no intention and I've learnt from it.

Maybe instead of looking for a mod job and bringing more attention to it, ignore it. not going to go any further into what you where trying to portray me as there.

Should we make a dedicated thread now so we can pay our respects? Could maybe also change the name this thread to the "Michael Jones New Everton Stadium Thread"?

Anyway met my mate for a quick one in town before he heads the game. Going to the Bradley Moore now to place my old scarf and have a quick one.
You’ll sleep tonight.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back