New Everton Stadium

Seems very odd that esk is reporting this as 'breaking news'. It doesn't appear to be 'breaking' anywhere other than from him. 🤷‍♂️

It was happening but no body knew when or how it was happening mate, i think hes just reporting on the fact that the entirety of the money has changed hands.

Bridging loans from Bell were in May of approx £40 mill, so the rest of the tranche is probably with the stadium company now.

Apparently approx £15 mill a month is being given to LOR.

Hes taken a big position on 777 against the popular narrative by Journos.

It was happening but no body knew when or how it was happening mate, i think hes just reporting on the fact that the entirety of the money has changed hands.

Bridging loans from Bell were in May of approx £40 mill, so the rest of the tranche is probably with the stadium company now.

Who?

Esk. He claims they’re not close to taking us over nor do they have the funds to even partially acquire some of the club, nevermind the entirety.

Paul mate.

Saying no way 777 can complete a deal for the club, he doesn't believe they can raise the funds.

Interesting, what happened since May then when he said they were buying the club? Have 777 lost money?

Interesting, what happened since May then when he said they were buying the club? Have 777 lost money?

My take would be he may have previously thought they could raise funds - or maybe rattling the cage as would aid the NSNOW thing going on at the time.

My sense at the mo would be, in the finance circles he's tapping up for info, he's being told 777 or Tiofsy they are working with - are struggling, haven't or cant raise the capital.

Just my take mind.

Everyone else seems to be reporting the opposite, so one or both parties of the club or 777 are briefing - for what purpose is questionable.

Full of hot air. I’ve said it for years. No doubt he’s business savvy but he cannot be privy to the information he claims to know and that’s been proven time and time again every time he’s wrong.

Let’s not forget he claimed work on the stadium wouldn’t start until like 2023 or something because of money lost by COVID.

Seems very odd that esk is reporting this as 'breaking news'. It doesn't appear to be 'breaking' anywhere other than from him. 🤷‍♂️
I think the point is that it hadn't been confirmed anywhere. He (and others including myself) was expecting a charge to appear specifically for MSP to the stadium development company when what's happened is that Blythe Capital are acting as the security agent and weren't providing a bridging loan as originally thought.

The only charge therefore on the Stadium Development Company for this £100m will be to Blythe Capital and not specifically to MSP.

I think the point is that it hadn't been confirmed anywhere. He (and others including myself) was expecting a charge to appear specifically for MSP to the stadium development company when what's happened is that Blythe Capital are acting as the security agent and weren't providing a bridging loan as originally thought.

The only charge therefore on the Stadium Development Company for this £100m will be to Blythe Capital and not specifically to MSP.
I appreciate your attempt to clarify matters . . . but frankly, I just don't understand ANY of this financial stuff. :Blink:
Hoping we batter Arsenal at the weekend though. ;)

You know, with all of the things the Esk has said about who is and isnt buying the club, or loaning, or funding, hes said it in enough different directions that hes bound to get one right. Maybe a new strategy?

Can you clarify.. Will the £40m loan from Bell be paid back out of the MSP loan or is it additional to the £100m?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back