New Everton Stadium

Its part of the MSP loan mate.
Pretty sure @BeardedScotsman said that MSP were already getting money in for R2 of a Bramley Moore construction loan.

The first 100m+ won't last long, Moshiris begging bowl will be out again in no time.

The fact that they've gone ahead with their 2nd round of fundraising with investors suggests they don't have much confidence in Moshiri getting a deal done with anyone else in the short term.

Answering a Mod question from earlier:

777s core business of junk loan restructuring has been caught with the variable rate debt they raised to fund that business now being very expensive as interest rates climbed over the last 12 months but with their income from the (also expensive ) refinancing provided to distressed consumers largely being fixed. They are haemorrhaging cash from what was their only reliable cash generative business.

This stress in their foundational (morally dodgy but more or less legal) business has fed through into their inability to provide much of their promised investment to existing clubs. They have had two failed attempts to raise additional funding in the last 12 months. I would tend to share The Esk’s skepticism on 777 ability to raise the funds to buy us.

Pretty sure @BeardedScotsman said that MSP were already getting money in for R2 of a Bramley Moore construction loan.

The first 100m+ won't last long, Moshiris begging bowl will be out again in no time.

The fact that they've gone ahead with their 2nd round of fundraising with investors suggests they don't have much confidence in Moshiri getting a deal done with anyone else in the short term.

I missed the R2 fundraising mate, thanks for sharing, we need another £250 mill...wonder could MSP stretch to that.

I missed the R2 fundraising mate, thanks for sharing, we need another £250 mill...wonder could MSP stretch to that.
It was posted just after the collapse of original MSP convertible loan. The plan was full takeover over 3 year period, maybe less.

They'd already started the R2 fund and whilst it's no longer against future equity it's still profitable for the investor pool. (approx 100 people had contributed varying amounts to the MSP Everton fund by then)

It was posted just after the collapse of original MSP convertible loan. The plan was full takeover over 3 year period, maybe less.

They'd already started the R2 fund and whilst it's no longer against future equity it's still profitable for the investor pool. (approx 100 people had contributed varying amounts to the MSP Everton fund by then)

It’s an accretion mix of creditors when you break it down mate R&M, MSP - could be anyone (possibly MSP) for the rest of £250 mill.

What isn’t discussed much is the security and autonomy given up in the management of the club, what we know is R&M have security against PL tv money, MSP against BMD - who know what we will secure the £250 mill remsin8 g against.

As evidenced with R&M recently creditors can dictate orrefuse to sanction equity exchanges in the club, that’s just R&M funding thus far - the further conditions we have agreed to for this credit Id be furious about, Moshiri will agree to almost anything because he won’t be here, while these creditors know we’re desperate and have us over a barrel.

Its not great.

I'd have to read back but i thought that prior to the deal collapsing they had, out of the blue, started to contact their investors early for more money which was meant to come later as part of a full takeover.

I took from that (rightly or wrongly) MSP perhaps were trying to get more money from their investors earlier to somehow deal with the R&M issue i.e. by still providing the £50m capital for the club but also paying down that facility to enable the deal to go ahead. When they couldn't raise the additional funds earlier than planned the deal collapsed and was converted to a straight £100m loan.

Is this a new picture?

Dawn-image.png

Seat installation “imminent” in the North Stand.

I did notice all the fixings but I thought I’d read somewhere the seats wouldn’t be installed until next summer.

They have also started installing the seat fixings in upper part of the South Stand as well.

That's really exciting (well I think it is). I'm keen to see what they look like. If memory serves I think they are stand alone seats. I'm hoping there is plenty of width.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back