New Everton Stadium

Just looking at the latest drone footage which was only filmed this morning by CP Overview. Looks like the final pieces of roof will be fitted very soon (by the weekend?). Incredible to think how fast it is all moving.
You can also see in the North East corner a 'BEMO' shipping container in the process of being hooked up to a crane.

This will contain the standing seem roof that will form the final roof finish. You can see the brackets in the diagram below which are the same as currently installed and will support the profile.

https://bemo.com/en/standing-seam-roof

1695918631912.webp
1695918725559.webp

Just wish they'd finish that little bottom bit of terracing in the middle of the South stand so we can see a full section complete (I know the corner is but the middle is where it'll give a better sense of the size)
Looks like they need to pour a load of concrete all the way along the south stand before going down any further. You can see the rebar being set out on the west side of the stand in some of the videos, so might be a little bit of a longer wait.

You can also see in the North East corner a 'BEMO' shipping container in the process of being hooked up to a crane.

This will contain the standing seem roof that will form the final roof finish. You can see the brackets in the diagram below which are the same as currently installed and will support the profile.

https://bemo.com/en/standing-seam-roof

View attachment 229488 View attachment 229490

Thought this would be a wrapped metal covering. Any more info on this?

Steps on the west end have begun construction, but where is the car park going? I read they moved this due to wind down draft concerns.

Do we have any other updates?

Drove past this morning on way to Costco. It's looking really good.

I do wonder how the traffic's going to be down/around regent road on match days. It's already often packed with lorries.
Going to be a mess with match day traffic as it’s one of the main ways into town - even worse for mid week matches. Already got a parking spec sorted at a mates in Vaxhuall thankfully . I keep forgetting how much off a treck it is to town and Sandhills

Mr. Drone focused more on the north eastern section of the ground under construction by the boundary wall. He missed a lift for the final canterleaver section. Hopefully they'll complete the extension pieces by the end of next month and begin the final roof wrapping for the north end.

It's all coming together nicely. We'll have the best stadium in the league if we're not in administration by 2025.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back