New Everton Stadium

So the West stand has a number of roof panels already attached when lifted whilst the East stand has only one. Anyone know why the difference?
Practicality I guess?

The team who are doing that will complete one side before starting another, im guessing the one was just a test to check all was well?

Not many builds more complex than Stadiums, massive job of logistics. May be that the space required to do it is being occupied by another team doing other work internally or on other things.

Great stuff, Nick. Nice to have a close look at the home end. I'm still not sure about the windows on the north-east corner (well all of the windows of that style). Is it frosted glass or is it covered with that plastic film that you peel off when the work is finished to reveal clear panes? I'm still disappointed that that type of window and frame isn't being used right round the stadium.

On another note, I know it has been established that the levels with the white floor at both ends of the stadium are void spaces and will have no use, but I can't help but think that they are both huge wastes of space. I find it incredible, to be honest.

Replica stone for Everton Way arrived today, been really happy with the way this has been managed. Stone and presentation box are quality, and the communication to resolve a query I had initially and re the delivery etc has been spot on.
Shame they cant get the kits delivery sorted, 3 weeks now and still not dispatched!!

Offered me 10% off next order im like do one!

LOve the Stone thing, My Dad chuffed with his

Replica stone for Everton Way arrived today, been really happy with the way this has been managed. Stone and presentation box are quality, and the communication to resolve a query I had initially and re the delivery etc has been spot on.

Do all of them come with replica stones? Or was that a specific selection/extra cost? I got a certificate, but not a replica stone.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back