New Everton Stadium

I agree. Meanwhile, they could continue PL games at Goodison and still use the BMD stadium for other events, concerts etc, both for test event purposes and bringing in additional revenue. They could even maybe try and sell big screen events for home or away games for additional fans to experience the new ground.

Be creative.
How about the women’s team. Great PR. We can iron out the kinks before the men’s team move in

I have just watched the latest video on the club website and I really don't like the black panels seen up close. I had been hoping that maybe they would be covered with some lightweight perforated screens to tone down the contrast with brick sections., but there is no mention of any other finish. I can see these being a magnet for graffiti unless they have some kind of barrier in front of them.

Totally agree. It's about the only thing I don't like about the new place. I'd rather they put the glass panels in, even if they were false windows.

15k at £50 each is only £750k per game. Then max of 10 games doesn't make £15-20m.

Even if everybody bought 2 pints and a pie it wouldn't make any difference as Sodexo take a chunk anyway and if we change the contract we'll have to pay out early contract cancellation fees. Would be interesting to know when the next contract renewal is due.
You didn't read my post. Sell next year's seasons tickets based on half the games being at BM. Extra £13 for 40,000 for 9 games plus the extra from hospitality.

You didn't read my post. Sell next year's seasons tickets based on half the games being at BM. Extra £13 for 40,000 for 9 games plus the extra from hospitality.

Yes and my point was that if they are going to do that, then we will find out pretty quickly as this years tickets went on sale from Nov 2022. Next years tickets will likely be on sale from this November. If there is an increase well beyond this years 10%, then it becomes more of a possibility. IMO.

It is highly unlikely that any decision will be made prior to November considering everything else that is going on. So we either get it sorted sharpish, don't move, or move with a lower income benefit.

Or for example next season a seat in the Upper Bullens is £703 which is £37 per match. They let you choose you seat at BMD. I choose the East stand eqivalent knowing it is £950 for a season ticket there or £50 a match. We move mid-season and I know in advance my liability for the season. To do this they would have to determine the pricing structure at BMD and let us pick individual seats. They would have to be organised it could be done
I think this is how they will do it, and from memory Im sure Spurs did something similar. I recall as the Spurs move date was delayed, Spurs had to charge/refund (I cant remember the exact scenario) the difference in ticket price between Wembley & NWHL. Everton will imo set up something very similar.

If we move with 8 games left at home, Everton will charge 8 x £13 retrospectively (£104)
7 games left = 7 x £13 (£91)
6 games £78
etc

It won't be straight forward as, you know.......... Its Everton, and they would have to communicate well and with plenty of notice, but doesnt seem too difficult to competent people and systems.

Lots of speculation however I felt reassured that Everton have a plan but maybe need to communicate more.
Many will have seen this
If not and in particular to this thread I would recommend listening to episode 10 and the interview with our interim ceo Colin Chong, he says some reassuring things and quite clearly says we are on plan.
Recommend listening to it all as well very informative and interesting 👍

Lots of speculation however I felt reassured that Everton have a plan but maybe need to communicate more.
Many will have seen this
If not and in particular to this thread I would recommend listening to episode 10 and the interview with our interim ceo Colin Chong, he says some reassuring things and quite clearly says we are on plan.
Recommend listening to it all as well very informative and interesting 👍
That was made before MSP withdrew mate.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back