New Everton Stadium

I went on the waiting list in 2018, now it mysteriously shows me going on it in 2020. Ive got no chance
Same happened to me. Our memberships didn’t auto renew even though it was set up to. So when I realised later in the summer of 2019 they made me join for all 3 of us again and started our time from that point, even though we all retained the same membership/customer numbers.

If you're talking about those then they are the final cladding. It's not obviously apparentView attachment 231519 but a lot of these are perforated. They are also Dark Grey and not Black.
Yes, they are the ones I am on about, but they certainly look black to me in theses pics. The original renders made these panels look a lot lighter, but if they are not the final finish then I am happy to wait and see the end product.

Yes, they are the ones I am on about, but they certainly look black to me in theses pics. The original renders made these panels look a lot lighter, but if they are not the final finish then I am happy to wait and see the end product.
There's nothing else to go over them, that's it. I agree that the renders made them look a lighter and better shade of grey but i'll reserve judgement until I've seen them up close.

I think that they are using something like the below which will look black from a distance.
1697391978532.webp

There's nothing else to go over them, that's it. I agree that the renders made them look a lighter and better shade of grey but i'll reserve judgement until I've seen them up close.

I think that they are using something like the below which will look black from a distance.
View attachment 231534
Bummer. That looks like street ninja black to me, but I have been labelled Mr.Magoo elsewhere on this forum, so maybe I am seeing it differently.

I have seen those images, and they give the impression of a much lighter finish, but of course there are the caveats around weatherproofing which seem to have resulted in a higher proportion of solid panels than I expected. I just feel that makes a significant difference compared with the early renders.

I have seen those images, and they give the impression of a much lighter finish, but of course there are the caveats around weatherproofing which seem to have resulted in a higher proportion of solid panels than I expected. I just feel that makes a significant difference compared with the early renders.
I agree it makes a difference. Looks like very little light will shine through from the inside.

If we were moving mid next season then the move/seats in BMD would have to be sorted. As in the price per. game you would pay for your seat at Goodison and your new seat at BMD

If we're to move mid season, we would have to know before any season ticket renewals. I pay for mine up front, so if they're going to make any extra money off me, they'd have to know the extra per game and have that in the price of next seasons ticket. Otherwise, all this extra money everybody is going on about won't be made off 31k people. That changes the calculations somewhat.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back