New Everton Stadium

Guessing it must be 5 or 6 years since the new stadium capacity was decided. If it was decided today would they go bigger given how well the initial sales have gone?
I doubt it, we have added 14k seats, we had never had a waiting list until new ground was mentioned. I think they’d rather have a ground they know they can fill every week. I’m not convinced we’d fill it with a bigger capacity.

Guessing it must be 5 or 6 years since the new stadium capacity was decided. If it was decided today would they go bigger given how well the initial sales have gone?
Listening to the Colin Chong interview on the BBC podcast it seems they purchased the dock early. The capacity seems to be limited by the size/orientation of the site and the difficulties encountered by building on that particular site. I don't believe given another site 52888 is the capacity they would have chosen

Here is a picture of the Village Street hospitality in the West Stand. There are further sections taken up by the restaurant hospitality, presumably in the middle tier and the Dock on one which takes up the blocks near the pitch. So a substantial part of the middle of the West Stand is taken by hospitality

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231019_100902_OneDrive~2.webp
    Screenshot_20231019_100902_OneDrive~2.webp
    164.7 KB · Views: 30

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back