New Everton Stadium

I thought that question was ambiguous. Did it mean how many seasons in total have you held a season ticket or if you are a season ticket holder how long have you had one currently without a break? I think I've been a season ticket holder 3 times for a total of about 30 years and have been going regularly for 50 years with a break of 4 years twice due to living abroad etc.
Aye thought the same. Got one at 18 when I started work but sure I had a few years off at some point. Defo had one every year since the Park End was redeveloped.

Looking at the stadium map it shows where the away supporters are but it doesn't show where they will be housed in cup games. It says supporters won't have to stay in the areas indicated but as someone who loses his seat at Goodison it is something to avoid in the new stadium
Away fans for cup games will also have the north east corner upper stand when they have a bigger allocation. Would make sense for the club to keep that section for free for non-STH (official members and general sale only), would save having to shift STHs for FA Cup games etc

Away fans for cup games will also have the north east corner upper stand when they have a bigger allocation. Would make sense for the club to keep that section for free for non-STH (official members and general sale only), would save having to shift STHs for FA Cup games etc
Yeah was trying to think that i hate moving for cup games. I am also interested in the prices of stands dont think i could get what i have now

Also think is stupid they havent said that first you should be able to pick similar seats to what you have now, if moving should be done by how long had a season ticket for.Then to check if can sit a certain number of people together, wont please everyone but a ballot and away credits is wrong imo.

Looking at the stadium map it shows where the away supporters are but it doesn't show whe

re they will be housed in cup games. It says supporters won't have to stay in the areas indicated but as someone who loses his seat at Goodison it is something to avoid in the new stadium

Also think is stupid they havent said that first you should be able to pick similar seats to what you have now, if moving should be done by how long had a season ticket for.Then to check if can sit a certain number of people together, wont please everyone but a ballot and away credits is wrong imo.
I don't think they can say that. If you look at the West stand a big proportion is taken up with hospitality. So where do those fans from the main stand, top balcony & enclosure go ? There is no similar seat and likewise in the East Stand. So they would be making an offer that for thousands of fans they know they couldn't keep

I don't think they can say that. If you look at the West stand a big proportion is taken up with hospitality. So where do those fans from the main stand, top balcony & enclosure go ? There is no similar seat and likewise in the East Stand. So they would be making an offer that for thousands of fans they know they couldn't keep
Yeah cant please every fan but imo i think unfair if you have sat in park end,Gwladys and then you dont have first choice to sit in a similar end .

Well there's the corners of the west stand that don't currently exist at Goodison so I'm presuming that's the place I'd be mapped to being in the Top Balc presently.

ye a ballot wtf lol

deffo not an option that should be in it!

An idea would be for Everton to have an area at the heart of the South Stand where no season tickets are sold. It would then act similar to an away end but for home fans.

Each individual game season ticket holders then apply to go in it on a first come first basis for no extra cost. If it doesn't sell out then it goes to members.

The reason for this is for the atmosphere. Having fans in the same seat by the same fans breeds staleness, younger fans coming through who want to be noisy will always have a place to go, and ilder fans who don't want to sing anymore aren't taking up prime seats.

There’s no way Everton would implement such a well thought out sensible suggestion such as this.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back