New Everton Stadium

The capacity of each section was in one of the planning docs. It shouldn't be too dissimilar to the bottom tier of the South stand, as I think it's the same number of rows, so it shouldn't be far off 6k.

The capacity of each section was in one of the planning docs. It shouldn't be too dissimilar to the bottom tier of the South stand, as I think it's the same number of rows, so it shouldn't be far off 6k.
If that’s correct, that’d mean 6000 safe standing places in the lower North?

God I hope they name the stands and don’t leave them as North/South/West/East.

ffs if I'd known it was in the planning docs I'd never have counted them by eye lol

Anyone know where these could be found in the planning docs as I'd love to know the accurate capacity for each stand.

Potentially, but I'm not sure if the concourse is big enough at that end or if they might want to ever have boxes in that end underneath the upper tier. Or if they would want to redice seated capacity to just 40k.

24 (South) v 31 (North - might even be a few more rows for part of the stand in the away section that rises above the accessible seating between the tiers) There is of course more gaps in the North, the large accessible seating areas and the vehicular access tunnel.

Potentially, but I'm not sure if the concourse is big enough at that end or if they might want to ever have boxes in that end underneath the upper tier. Or if they would want to redice seated capacity to just 40k.
Who’d care as long as it increases overall capacity though?

Surely that would allow more fans a chance to get in and increase revenues?

Win-win.

Hopefully this will be done in a professional and fitting manner by EFC, in view of the importance of, BMD to the clubs history and future.
Big stakes, but it does look immense from the outside and from the club video showing the first seats being installed.
UTFTs!

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back