New Everton Stadium

On one of Mr Drones videos some fella who seemed to know his exits from his entrances sent him an overlay diagram of where fans would enter/exit and it seemed fine from what I can remember though it was definitely not a case of just walking down the back of the North stand to get in.
North Stand fans after enter by the South Stand, I’m afraid. South Stand fans through the West Stand, and unfortunately there is going to be no way into the East Stand at all.

It’s a shame, really. You’d have thought they’d have thought about that.

Anyone got any ideas where this place is?

It's the current Factory Project I believe, about 20 mins walk north into Kirkdale/Bank Hall

Be interesting to see how good their modelling is ultimately. These ‘experts’ often talk a good game.
Was working on Cambridge Bio Medical Campus for a few years and the gap circled below is like hurricane alley when the wind picks up despite considerable time modelling and assurances to the contrary. The one on the right is a hospital so you can imagine there are elderly using that entrance.
Each building has different consultants but the master plan should have had it covered.
Then there’s the Walkie Talkie in London, while that was a solar issue rather than wind, that was melting things on the pavements below until rectified 🤣
Walk the dog loads along the river from Albert to Princes Docks and usually the wind is far worse a few roads back like along Old Hall St. Probably for the reasons you mention that it gets funneled into small spaces. Strangely the openness of BMD might help matters. I'm obviously no expert though.

On the subject on where you can enter to take your seat, am I right in thinking that if you have a normal ticket in any of the north, east or south stands, you can enter from any turnstile in the north, east or south stands (apart from the turnstiles reserved for away support in the north-east corner) and walk round inside the concourse area? Have I got that right? West stand is just for ticket holders in that stand? Anyone know? Thanks.
Every ticket will have an allocated entry point or there would be chaos at every game. If you're north stand I can't envisage a situation at all where you can enter any other stand regardless of the linked concourse.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back