New Everton Stadium

how much are 777 guna make you mean
Its always the owners 💰, just comes down to how much they are willing to reinvest to protect and possibly grow the asset. Maybe they want to stand still, but I expect a lack of investment over time will reduce the value of the owners asset so not in 777 interests if they do become the majority owners.

Any
When I was taken through the ALL experiences I asked the same thing and I was advised the total package would be available for re-sale.
Have you got a contact of who to speak to about remaining pacakgea? I filled in the enquiries form on the 'ALL' website, but typical Everton ive heard nothing.

How much more money will the new stadium make than goodison?
Increase of revenue could be huge.. concerts etc.. you name it, it can be done. This Everton though so who knows. Chances are it'll be a punch and Judy show in the fan zone.

Profit naff all until all the debts are cleared 20 30 yes??

Honestly, since the point deduction news I've had no desire to think about Everton.

If it wasn't for the stadim I wouldn't be logging on to GOT, im that "disillusioned" with it all at the moment.

It’s basically all I’ve thought about all weekend. Absolutely battering my head. I’ve managed to switch off a bit from the football side of things this season, but this has really got my back up. It’s more to do with the state of the sport than anything. It’s just completely broken beyond repair, it disgusts me to my core.

Increase of revenue could be huge.. concerts etc.. you name it, it can be done. This Everton though so who knows. Chances are it'll be a punch and Judy show in the fan zone.

Profit naff all until all the debts are cleared 20 30 yes??
Taking the football away, and I've probably said this before, but I'm really looking forward to having a decent stadium for gigs in Liverpool. The Etihad or Old Trafford Cricket Ground are the two closest at the current time, and both are rubbish for live music for different reasons. City's is poor because of how far back the stands go at the top and the cricket ground is just generally awful for a gig in general unless you're in the front section which most bands (not all) charge extra for - you're too far away, the queues are insane as they don't put enough bars on etc.

In the same way the seats being close to the pitch is good for football atmosphere, it'll be great for concerts too. Add in the infrastructure in the concourses meaning no real toilet and drinks queues and it'll be a great experience. Wembley is the only one I've been to that has all that.

Old Trafford football ground was laughable. I saw the Rolling Stones there in 2018 and it was like using the Goodison concourses. I was on the pitch standing and there was no chance of getting a drink, and getting to the toilet was a nightmare, as the whole standing area and lower tier were trying to use the same facilities that I imagine barely covers the lower tier of fans at a football match, never mind adding thousands more standing.

It’s basically all I’ve thought about all weekend. Absolutely battering my head. I’ve managed to switch off a bit from the football side of things this season, but this has really got my back up. It’s more to do with the state of the sport than anything. It’s just completely broken beyond repair, it disgusts me to my core.

I'm just sick of logging into anything and all im seeing is about the -10 deductions.

The stadium is the only positive at the mo!

Team are doing well but even thats been dragged into a negative with the point deduction

I'm just sick of logging into anything and all im seeing is about the -10 deductions.

The stadium is the only positive at the mo!

Team are doing well but even thats been dragged into a negative with the point deduction

I can’t view the stadium as a positive until I know that we will actually own it or even afford to finish it. I don’t know where the money is coming from for it.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back