New Everton Stadium

Why does that lunatic expect to be informed every step of the way?

Maybe it's because of the haphazard and calamitous funding that has been so instrumental in our current financial and ownership state? An owner desperate to sell and cut his losses and high interest loans to pay off other high interest loans, all hardly appears to be a normal structured approach or funding model. I've no idea if he's a lunatic or not, but our precarious predicament is giving him plenty of mileage to speculate about the running of the club and this project.

Maybe it's because of the haphazard and calamitous funding that has been so instrumental in our current financial and ownership state? An owner desperate to sell and cut his losses and high interest loans to pay off other high interest loans, all hardly appears to be a normal structured approach or funding model. I've no idea if he's a lunatic or not, but our precarious predicament is giving him plenty of mileage to speculate about the running of the club and this project.

Surely there must be better ways to loan money, I always thought the more money you had, the lower the loan rates were. Everton seem to do the absolute opposite. If Moshiri is an accountant, I'm the Tooth Fairy.

Why does that lunatic expect to be informed every step of the way?

I read the bit about just needing 100 mill and we had no worries about financing the ground and was made up. It’s been something I’ve been quietly keeping an eye on.

So was feeling the good news and thought to my self how has Paul pulled a negative spin here and I like Paul.

I read the bit about just needing 100 mill and we had no worries about financing the ground and was made up. It’s been something I’ve been quietly keeping an eye on.

So was feeling the good news and thought to my self how has Paul pulled a negative spin here and I like Paul.
It reads like a good thing to me!

The 20m/month (primarily stadium related) funding requirement is perilous while the ownership is unclear and if funding is in place it reduces the risk to the club, and from a football perspective it reduces the possibility of players having to be sold to keep the wolf from the door, something that appeared to be a risk for January.

But of course unless Paul has been personally supplied with every single detail it’s a bad thing to him.

So the immediate risk of a low cost panic sale of Branthwaite or Onana has been kicked down the road from January to the Summer? And LOR have any reassurance needed to crack on and get the job finished.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back