New Everton Stadium

Surely there must be better ways to loan money, I always thought the more money you had, the lower the loan rates were. Everton seem to do the absolute opposite. If Moshiri is an accountant, I'm the Tooth Fairy.
Kin tell that to my mortgage advisor šŸ˜‚ in all seriousness that used to be the way. It's all based on risk nowadays. Certainly wouldn't have helped being in relegation battles in recent years

My brother mentioned something to me the other day about the seating that hadn't occurred to me - it's all block blue. Where are the white seats to spell out Everton or EFC? I'm sure they were in the initial plan photos / videos.

There are shots that show the seats all blue too, so it will be a question of which set of pictures were correct. I was leaning towards they would add the white seats beforehand but not so sure now.

Just done my annual visit šŸ˜Š you were right @tommye @ste d' indica itā€™s a thing of beauty šŸ’™ photos donā€™t do it justice.

Attachments

• 8DD64F6C-E2D4-46E6-8018-94B16D4744B8.webp
    8DD64F6C-E2D4-46E6-8018-94B16D4744B8.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 20
  • 263BCF22-14AF-4D0F-9D45-D3C42B4508DE.webp
    263BCF22-14AF-4D0F-9D45-D3C42B4508DE.webp
    858.7 KB · Views: 20
My brother mentioned something to me the other day about the seating that hadn't occurred to me - it's all block blue. Where are the white seats to spell out Everton or EFC? I'm sure they were in the initial plan photos / videos.

Already been discussed a while back.

They don't use different colour seats these days. They use a wrap.

Iā€™m taking the optimistic side of the road here.

The screen shot cuts out some other stadium info

Colin confirmed that they are expecting to ā€œget the keysā€ for the new stadium in Dec 24 although there will be some additional fitting requirements within the hospitality areas which will carry on until spring 25.
It is expected that the first game in the new stadium will be the beginning of season 25/26, although it was mentioned that some ā€œeventsā€ maybe held before the first match if the ground was ready to enable some commercial revenue.
Club are reviewing the recent season ticket survey results and working on the migration plan to make it as smooth a process as possible. Longevity (how long each fan has been a STH) was mentioned as a key lever to utilise priority order seating for fans, although nothing has been confirmed as yet.
Colin confirmed that the funding is there to complete the ground and that there was less than
Ā£100m left to fund.
Richard will review the proposal that shareholders with season tickets are given a priority window

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back