New Everton Stadium

…..have to remind myself that not long ago this was a dock full of sea water, incredible progress and all of those posting videos and pictures have captured the complete development for future generations to look back on. Good on you all.
It's been an amazing privilege to watch it unfold. Huge thanks to all the drone guys etc.
This stadium must surely be one of the best documented (as in most photographed/filmed) building sites in the world.

…..have to remind myself that not long ago this was a dock full of sea water, incredible progress and all of those posting videos and pictures have captured the complete development for future generations to look back on. Good on you all.

May 2022.

1717228876204.png

It's been an amazing privilege to watch it unfold. Huge thanks to all the drone guys etc.
This stadium must surely be one of the best documented (as in most photographed/filmed) building sites in the world.
Is there a time-lapse video available of the stadium build?

I think there has been a few. This is one, but I'm sure I have seen better ones out there.

That's brilliant that mate. Thanks a lot.

What an achievement.

We hand the club a lot of stick, and rightly so, but this has been a - literally - monumental effort they've almost pulled off and without public cash...and there really should have been.

Makes me even more incensed that we're getting points deducted over this regeneration of the north Liverpool area too.

Looking at the drone videos it seems that all along the East Stand( save for the shop) are turnstiles/exits. The plaza will be full of queues 15 minutes before kick off

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back