New Everton Stadium

I don't know about this Craig fella. I watch his posts cause I love to watch the build and not everyone of the drone flyers post videos every day.

Mr. Drone (sets the bar), Above Us Only Sky (best music), 1878 drones (a visual artist and story teller), CP Overview (lovely narration), SS Skies (missing coping stone gets me every time), Barry1878, Paul Frost (or Benjamin Tissot), School of Science TV (just wing it) and even The Stadium.

As the stadium comes closer to completion I just want to say I really enjoyed your work over the past year. Thanks!

I don't know about this Craig fella. I watch his posts cause I love to watch the build and not everyone of the drone flyers post videos every day.

Mr. Drone (sets the bar), Above Us Only Sky (best music), 1878 drones (a visual artist and story teller), CP Overview (lovely narration), SS Skies (missing coping stone gets me every time), Barry1878, Paul Frost (or Benjamin Tissot), School of Science TV (just wing it) and even The Stadium.

As the stadium comes closer to completion I just want to say I really enjoyed your work over the past year. Thanks!

Yes I would go along with that, I believe he is a red which may account for it! He says he will now be doing daily updates seeing their stand is done and although it's overkill it will be good to spot new things that are happening on site almost as it happens. So I'll give him some props.

We are lucky we have so many people covering this for us, each in their own style.

Ranking School of Science TV as 'winging it' is very much confirmed by his latest vid. I really appreciate his efforts but his voice over is a rough one even for his standards in this.

Ranking School of Science TV as 'winging it' is very much confirmed by his latest vid. I really appreciate his efforts but his voice over is a rough one even for his standards in this.

Think Luke empties the contents of his drinks cabinet before he does his narration. Must be in line for some awards the amount of actual bullshit he waffles.
Love the quirky intro music though.

Think Luke empties the contents of his drinks cabinet before he does his narration. Must be in line for some awards the amount of actual bullshit he waffles.
Love the quirky intro music though.

Tommy can you get down there today and pollyfill that big massive gap on the barrell cladding cos that's just going to fry my brain for the rest of the day

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back