New Everton Stadium

Gonna take my dad down to egremont ferry for a pint today he hasn’t seen the ground in the flesh due to age and poor health.
He has loved watching all the videos that lads do from all the different drone flyers and lads who do pics so thanks to each and every one of you for keeping him up to date.
Can’t wait for him to look across the river to we’re he used to work as a boy and man to now seeing it as our new home

Thanks to each and everyone one of you x

Gonna take my dad down to egremont ferry for a pint today he hasn’t seen the ground in the flesh due to age and poor health.
He has loved watching all the videos that lads do from all the different drone flyers and lads who do pics so thanks to each and every one of you for keeping him up to date.
Can’t wait for him to look across the river to we’re he used to work as a boy and man to now seeing it as our new home

Best place to view it to be honest.

Hope you and your dad have a great day.

Try calling them to get a seat in the window area if you can if it’s a bit windy and cold.

Here’s where me and my better half sat, literally right across from it (if you looked left, she preferred a pic with the city in the background).

IMG_6917.webp

Hope you both have a great day. 💙

Any word on whether the patterns of the seats? (EFC, 1878 or whatever) are going on at some point? Has it been left blue for a purpose?

After the Kings Dock debacle followed by the Destination Kirkby crap show I was convinced any further attempts would result in a horror show of a cheap shed somewhere in suburbia

Every piece of fan-produced media for BMD sends tingles down my spine. Dan Meis and the team have played a blinder and Laing O'Rourke seem to be doing a great job on the build.

It's absolutely beautiful and destined to be iconic.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back