New Everton Stadium

To be honest Baz I wouldn't put you in that category anyhow. I might be wrong but you don't appear to be doing this to drum up your channel or want to make a living (or part living) from YouTube.

A while back I watched a video on how to promote and grow channels and the bloke who was fairly successful in YouTube terms was saying if you say something factual everyone nods and agrees but aren't compelled to comment. If you make a mistake however or say something that might not be true, you get a thousand comments telling you that. They added something along the lines you can't get everything wrong or try to antagonise your viewers, as you want them to come back and like the video also. So there is a balance to strike.

Ever since I watched that I've chilled out a bit when I see/hear the line that is more than likely designed to generate discussion shall we say.

I have no probs them doing this and if they are not doing it on purpose then perhaps they should be!
You're right, it's nice to get more subscribers, but I just do it because I'm obsessed with the stadium. I popped down today just to have a look and a pint and do that on my days off when I'm not on shift.
Admittedly I don't do as much as the other drone fliers and a lot of them done the pit too, I can't even look at that place never mind film it.
Once every week or so, weather permitting, will do me.
I'm just glad I can share the build with other blues

I don't miss stuff on purpose, I'm just a dozy arse
I only said Mr Drone had missed the new sections of the roof that have gone on the East Stand and Acrobat tumbled in arseways first, like all great clowns, and started throwing buckets of confetti about.

I'm quite happy to leave it to you Aces of the skies and stick to my ground level phone pics, which if Mr Dumble was to check he'd see were fairly regular and constant since the build started but no, I'm a bad guy and get a red nose cos I said Nick missed a bit ffs. lollollol

You fellas know my thoughts towards you and the lengths you go to and effort you put in.

💙

You're right, it's nice to get more subscribers, but I just do it because I'm obsessed with the stadium. I popped down today just to have a look and a pint and do that on my days off when I'm not on shift.
Admittedly I don't do as much as the other drone fliers and a lot of them done the pit too, I can't even look at that place never mind film it.
Once every week or so, weather permitting, will do me.
I'm just glad I can share the build with other blues
You can tell just from your commentary and eye for detail that it's a passion not a cash cow.
You can feel the love and excitement in your voice as you spot new bits or see older stuff completed. This puts you above all the others IMO and will continue to do so. 💙

You can tell just from your commentary and eye for detail that it's a passion not a cash cow.
You can feel the love and excitement in your voice as you spot new bits or see older stuff completed. This puts you above all the others IMO and will continue to do so. 💙
Thanks so much mate, still need that catch up
In the BM💙

Hats off to all the drone people who get these spectacular videos. I watch as many of them as I can as I spot different things in different videos. Been watching them all from the beggining.

It's been amazing watching the stadium grow from nothing in these videos. Amazing amazing work and thank you to all who have put time and effort into these. Without these videos most of us wouldn't have a clue what's been going on.

I only said Mr Drone had missed the new sections of the roof that have gone on the East Stand and Acrobat tumbled in arseways first, like all great clowns, and started throwing buckets of confetti about.

I'm quite happy to leave it to you Aces of the skies and stick to my ground level phone pics, which if Mr Dumble was to check he'd see were fairly regular and constant since the build started but no, I'm a bad guy and get a red nose cos I said Nick missed a bit ffs. lollollol

You fellas know my thoughts towards you and the lengths you go to and effort you put in.

💙
I though you were Mr. Drone :lol:

Potentially daft question here... why is that insulation necessary? It's certainly not to keep the warmth in for the fans sat below... is it as basic as keeping pipes from freezing over winter?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back