New Everton Stadium

no offence but why can drone guy get in?

so if i turn up with my drone i can get in to?

Because him and the other drone flyers have been going down since the start. He was invited well in advance. He wasn’t just standing outside and some fella shouted him over to come in 🤣🤣

I mean you can try Matty. In fact pretend the wall is next door’s fence and fly it over by mistake, knock on the gate and ask to go in and get in.

glad they’re is a fast forward 😂

Oh Matty you are a rascal.

They're = They are.

'So glad they are is a fast forward' doesn't work but if you use there it does. Not to be confused with their, which means something belonging to someone. As in, their house, their car.

Or over there, they're pulling out their hair because of Matty's blatant misuse of the word they're.

Not that I'm perfect with all this, often when I type quickly and I don't read it back I can use the wrong one, but if you are going to pull someone up on it you have to be right. :)

They're = They are.

'So glad they are is a fast forward' doesn't work but if you use there it does. Not to be confused with their, which means something belonging to someone. As in, their house, their car.

Or over there, they're pulling out their hair because of Matty's blatant misuse of the word they're.

Not that I'm perfect with all this, often when I type quickly and I don't read it back I can use the wrong one, but if you are going to pull someone up on it you have to be right. :)
He pulled me up on and it got it wrong too 😂

Having a mare is Matty. Bless him.

They're = They are.

always got to make shore you're gramma is rite.

Because him and the other drone flyers have been going down since the start. He was invited well in advance. He wasn’t just standing outside and some fella shouted him over to come in 🤣🤣

I mean you can try Matty. In fact pretend the wall is next door’s fence and fly it over by mistake, knock on the gate and ask to go in and get in.

no offence but why can drone guy get in?

so if i turn up with my drone i can get in to?

Great vid that, I was down there again today, was driving so didnt get any pictures, but she is beautiful, I get it, shes a bit "small", but none of these videos or pictures do it justice.

A Stadium fit for a great football team, lets hope we can do it justice in time.

They're = They are.

Wasting your time mate.
Been trying for years.
Thick as pigshit.

Great vid that, I was down there again today, was driving so didnt get any pictures, but she is beautiful, I get it, shes a bit "small", but none of these videos or pictures do it justice.

A Stadium fit for a great football team, lets hope we can do it justice in time.

The stadium isn't small mate, the building is huge in terms of its dimensions. The capacity however is on the small side, but it is still an imposing sight when you get close up to it.

Anfield's hole punch is only 4 metres taller and that is mostly just in the form of the king truss. So only a very narrow piece is really taller.

The stadium isn't small mate, the building is huge in terms of its dimensions. The capacity however is on the small side, but it is still an imposing sight when you get close up to it.

Anfield's hole punch is only 4 metres taller and that is mostly just in the form of the king truss. So only a very narrow piece is really taller.
Yes mate, small was in relation to the capacity, its not small, as I say, I drove past it before, its huge, like a giant lovely spaceship sitting by the River.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back