New Everton Stadium

Chong OUT!

To be fair I've sat 5 rows back from the front in the FE and gotten a bit wet. If you think of the main stand roof how it's shaped and comes over the pitch, another 5 rows susceptible at BM wouldn't be too bad a performance.

Obviously we just know there was a lot of rain, how sideways it got will be the next question. I was at Wembley for the first NFL game and almost the entire lower tier of one end left to get out of the rain, so it's not just a problem with our stadium.

The view from Everton Brow yesterday:

IMG_0708.webp

why can’t i now join in? id be boss!
I know mate but to be fair to the likes of him, he's been down there in the dead winter during the week and of weekend, so me and you can watch on our phones while we play with our plebs...

You couldn't have every Tom Richard an Harry with a drone getting a tour coz it would be a free-for-all.

Be open in a couple of months,I'll go down with ya, then we can go to the Bramley for a pint and you can fly the drone over my head while I drink a Carling shandy.

I know mate but to be fair to the likes of him, he's been down there in the dead winter during the week and of weekend, so me and you can watch on our phones while we play with our plebs...

You couldn't have every Tom Richard an Harry with a drone getting a tour coz it would be a free-for-all.

Be open in a couple of months,I'll go down with ya, then we can go to the Bramley for a pint and you can fly the drone over my head while I drink a Carling shandy.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

deal mate!

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back