New Everton Stadium

Any gardening questions please address them to @Joey66 thank you.
They purchase degradable nylon netting turf nowadays & roll it out like carpet interlocked - hence they can relay a football pitch in a day - any mounds will be the base for the turf -

I was reading about our proposed Kings dock ground way back Gregg & BK it was planned to have turf the rolled off on wheels replaced by a wooden floor ruled on in place of the turf - for Concerts etc - then reversed for the turf on the whole pitch being rolled back on for football or other events etc - & BK would not go outside for £30 million loan for it all the whole stadia & we lost a super stadia :rant:

Because the company 'recruiting' are a Liverpool City Region initiative. They will be advertising on behalf of the club/ someone working for the club.
Semantics really, but for the avoidance of our loveable neighbours propagating rumours of the club being mingebags, the employment will be nothing to do with the club and will be a LoR subcontractor.
These teir 1 builders usually have a local employment outreach programme, I believe LoRs might be called their ‘Building Opportunities Programme’ and it’s all tied into their Considerate Contractors Scheme goals etc.

Anyone knows where this is so I can send to the club?
It's the East stand, near the retaining wall/seat at the southern end.

1722530073021.png

Semantics really, but for the avoidance of our loveable neighbours propagating rumours of the club being mingebags, the employment will be nothing to do with the club and will be a LoR subcontractor.
These teir 1 builders usually have a local employment outreach programme, I believe LoRs might be called their ‘Building Opportunities Programme’ and it’s all tied into their Considerate Contractors Scheme goals etc.
Depends. We still have a lot of the fit out to do which the club will be Project Managing. You're right in that they likely won't be employing people direct themselves, but these jobs may form part of the FF&E which is to follow handover so would potentially be a club appointed sub-contractor.

Depends. We still have a lot of the fit out to do which the club will be Project Managing. You're right in that they likely won't be employing people direct themselves, but these jobs may form part of the FF&E which is to follow handover so would potentially be a club appointed sub-contractor.
Is that defo the case? I wondered if that was why Moshiri’s quoted costs went up, originally quoting Cat B fit out (LoR) and then upping with Cat C / FF&E costs (a n other), but seeing as elements of the bars and changing rooms are being done under LoR I wasn’t sure if they’re doing a full turn key build or not.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back