New Everton Stadium

I'm not sure that's entirely true. While there is no rake limit to rail seating I beleive there is a limit to standing. So not much point having rail seating without standing opportunity.
I checked it out with the director of the rail seat company. It's 25 degrees for safe standing which is your terrace, so basically anything above 1 to 1 ratio, so we cannot have that in an upper tier.

The rail seats with your 1 to 1 ratio where you can stand in front of your designated seat with a rail in front that's any gradient so we can have that.

A lot of older folk sit in the Upper Gwladys who'd like to remain behind the home goal end but remain seated. Deffo not meaning me like..
I expect so too, plus the ones in the Park End who couldn't even be bothered to stand in the Bournemouth match.

What I expect to happen then is the upper sat all game, front third obvs stood but they're at the front. Not many fans like to start songs off at the front. A couple of lads starting them off with their voice getting lost in the air. So you're very rarely going to get that stand stood up as one with the songs getting belted out when we need them. It'll be clearly split in two.

Yeah you'll get it in a 2.0 derby win etc, and everyone will claim it's fine, but it's about when your backs against the wall you want a full stand stood up roaring them on. You swap front rails and seating round then you get your compromise. At the front you do get some sitting but the standing is far more frequent leading to more better atmospheres.

Sorry didn't mean to rant at you, haha

View from the ‘other side’.
IMG_1260.jpeg
IMG_1262.jpeg
IMG_1265.jpeg
IMG_1267.jpeg

A mate of my lads crashed his drone into one of the Liver birds filming that,
He was going down to try and retrieve what he could, dunno how that's gonna work like

Should be thankful it just crashed into the building and stayed on the roof, had that been me the drone would have fallen straight onto someone's head...followed by the Liver Bird it ran into and that would have flattened a whole portion of the crowd that were watching the show.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back