New Everton Stadium

Everyone has been down there today, must have been like an episode of Robot Wars in the sky. 😋

Or @Dixieslaces' highlight of the 1984 FA Cup Final experience with the kamikaze stunt pilots.

I felt a bit bad for Mr Drone, who said in his video that he resolutely wasn't going down to the West Stand because of the wind - oblivious to the milestone he was missing.

That's all your getting apparently. Seems like a waste of space to me. Must be some kind of use it could be out to. Maybe one day.

Walked through Stanley Park a few months back and their Anfield Rd stand also has visible terracing from the outside.

As for us, I'm sure there will be lots of tweaks and decorative features used as the decades pass. Wouldn't be surprised to see some Goodison-esque cladding at some point in the future, with the red brick going.

BMD will have to have by law 3 test events all football orientated, small scale, medium and full capacity..fans that are invited will have to partake in tests such as an evacuation etc. Coach parking, although not announced where, will be about the same distance away from the ground as Priory road but they MAY charge to park. EFC do not have the keys to BMD yet and expect to get them around Xmas, sometime in the new year they will have an open session for all supporters clubs to visit at the same time for about 30 minutes only. This will not be a choose your seat event, merely an orientation visit. They would not be drawn on new ticket prices, but if you are on the ST waiting list don't get your hopes up as the implications given seemed to be that they want as many of the extra 12k of seats to be high yield (their words) as possible i.e. Far eastern tourists paying a premium who will spend a fortune in the shop on their only visit (my words not theirs but that was my impression).

‘Far eastern tourists paying a premium’

Selfie sticks all over the gaff.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back