New kits 2016/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umbro have done better with our kits over the past 2 years than Nike did for us. Nike kits were just boring! Everyone loves them because of the nike logo though! We all know the shirt will be blue and it will most likely have a white collar.

Umbro have done better with our kits over the past 2 years than Nike did for us. Nike kits were just boring! Everyone loves them because of the nike logo though! We all know the shirt will be blue and it will most likely have a white collar.

I'm a huge believer in quality kit, quality team. Players at that level need to feel like Champions and the last two Umbro kits have made them feel like chumps.

No coincidence that our Nike Kit produced our best points total since our classic 80's kits. Think about it.

I'm a huge believer in quality kit, quality team. Players at that level need to feel like Champions and the last two Umbro kits have made them feel like chumps.

No coincidence that our Nike Kit produced our best points total since our classic 80's kits. Think about it.

got to say If the leaked pic is the new kit then im not a fan of it, lets see what tomorrow brings

Yes, but just because we don't sell player and replica shirts separately doesn't necessarily mean they don't both exist...

The only reference I can find online to Umbro having "player" shirts and "Replica" shirts is a shirt they did in 2009 for England, the player shirts had silver stitched into them and the replica ones didn't.

You're right mate. We should get an Armani kit and win the Universe Cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back