New Shirt Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fully expect Moshiri to come out with a beaming smile announcing our new sponsor to be Gazprom. Give a 10 minute speech about how he’s personally negotiated a great deal only to accuse Boris Johnson of being a Wiccan after one of the marketing execs has a whisper in his ear.

Not a “ morality battle” as you put. People‘s lives are being significantly affected by the sports gambling business, particularly young males , there was a case on Tv this week of a young man committing suicide because of it .
Your “ who honestly cares” seems to be a statement rather than a question, but actually quite a lot of people care which name appears on the shirt of our club. I’m one who honestly cares.

I get all of that
I just find the link tenuous between a shirt sponsor and societies ills
Like asking for soft drink and beer to be reconsidered from being sold on site because lots of people are adversely affected to the detriment of their health by their choice of over consumption of those things too.
Seriously where you draw the line on these things depends on your perspective

Watford payed with crypto currency, sounds dodgy. How would that work with our accounts if we went down the same route

Watford payed with crypto currency, sounds dodgy. How would that work with our accounts if we went down the same route

Haha we're defo getting paid in Doge aren't we.

Without being an expert, any crypto payments would have to be made to a 'wallet' rather than a bank account, and payments could only be transferred to our bank account after the cryptocurrency has been converted into fiat. You'd have to wonder what cryptocurrency was being used for payment; there are some stable ones amongst many that are volatile in value. Hopefully Uncle Uzzy will be allowed to inflate the deal by increasing the amount of crypto in our wallet, who would know? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.