New Stadium- How to size it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can't even fill a 40.000 stadium for every game, how will we fill a 60.000 with no long-term succes? The only reason inmo is to get one over the RS. We realy don't 60.000+ at moment

But there can be no long term success without a modern stadium. The fans can't make this happen; the initiative has to come from the club itself.

Had a rethink and not quite sure where the 50,000-55,000+ expectations are coming from. We're not even selling out Goodison at the moment and what would be the point in having even more empty seats than we do already?

No, I think we should build the new ground with a capacity of 44,074 which is exactly 10,000 below the new Anfield. LFC are a good example to follow to base our new Stadium on as they've always lead the way with things like this in the City. If we increase the away end to 5 or 6,000 when the big teams come then I fully believe we will fill a ground that size though.

Boring and obvious troll. [Poor language removed] off.

78,000 was our record with fans outside when standing on the terraces applied, and it was an affordable Woking mans game,
Even when we had the fantastic 1980,s side attendances were prudent in the recession years 50,000 to 60,000 may be accurate ?

Had a rethink and not quite sure where the 50,000-55,000+ expectations are coming from. We're not even selling out Goodison at the moment and what would be the point in having even more empty seats than we do already?

No, I think we should build the new ground with a capacity of 44,074 which is exactly 10,000 below the new Anfield. LFC are a good example to follow to base our new Stadium on as they've always lead the way with things like this in the City. If we increase the away end to 5 or 6,000 when the big teams come then I fully believe we will fill a ground that size though.

lol lol lol do you go the game? If you do you will know your wrong.

More of a brain freeze than a rethink.

Not correct Everton are in the top ten in Europe of teams that sell out there ground every league game. Its about 96% full over the season
Bayern are top .

Last edited:

Reported, go back to RAWK mate.

I live in a small town 200 miles there's another 10 everton fans I know off ... I use to be a season ticket holder when I was 16.. now family prevents me going and getting tickets is hard for the odd game but with a bigger ground this makes it easier ... so if every little town had fans all in same situation but fancied going 600000 would easily get filled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back