Match Thread Newcastle United v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully we can get the win to move 7 clear of them and ease our relegation worries and boost confidence even higher, we are perfectly capable of winning but I cant forget what these players gave us for the last 6 months...

Hoping and praying for the win, as it says in the OP the real work starts here for Frank and his backroom staff, UTFT & COYBs

Would like nothing more than to see The Horse Punching Barcodes relegated...

Will be an interesting game, I think. It would be wrong to believe that Lampard will solve every problem we have seen this season so quickly and I am expecting a much more difficult game.

It would be good to see the same momentum from the Brentford game but, away from home, Newcastle need to win. Lampard will need a different game plan so I am looking forward to see how he will set up.

I understand the caution and worry going into the game, due to the pre-lampard dross we've been served up by the ex-manager and these players, but hoping that the cup performance and win puts an extra zip of belief in every players step.

More of the same please Fronk and the lads - show that energy, proactivity, willingness to run without the ball and wanting the ball and we can give anyone a game, especially the horse punchers.

Indeed, a win gives us breathing space, defeat or a draw does nothing to quell our fears.
Now that fat kecks has gone I’m fully confident we will be well clear of the relegation before the end of March.

The minute the stain got removed from the club was the day my relegation fears ended.

It's one we can't afford to lost. we will get chances that's for sure and will need to finish them, as I see them getting at least one with our defence

Status
Not open for further replies.