Match Thread Newcastle United v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

zaitken

Player Valuation: £6m
With some of the individual performances we saw on display at the weekend and with the addition of Van Beek and Dele to the squad, the starting XI suddenly seems quite tricky to predict.

Pickford
Coleman Keane Mina Mykolenko
Gomes Allan Van-Beek
Gordon Richarlison Gray

AussieToffee11

Player Valuation: £8m
With some of the individual performances we saw on display at the weekend and with the addition of Van Beek and Dele to the squad, the starting XI suddenly seems quite tricky to predict.

Pickford
Gomes Allan Van-Beek
Gordon Richarlison Gray
Yep, I think that'll be the team. Holgate quite stiff after a very solid performance.

Dele and DCL on after 60 mins.

Curtis

Player Valuation: £20m
Hey there were doubts about whether Newcastle could realize their ambitions with being under threat of relegation. But much like Man city and Robihno , Newcastle have announced their grandiose intentions with their statement signing of Dan Burn.....I hope we thrash the unscrupulous club

Miss blue beard

Player Valuation: £500k

Pickford
Gomes Allan Van-Beek
Gordon Richarlison Gray
Finally, a nice situation to be in. Get a few more wins and try sort ourselves out for next season .

Mashtray

Player Valuation: £15m
They also will have their own 'transfer window" bounce.

We will have to match their energy, surely they should be disjointed with too many new players

Doctor Blue

Player Valuation: £500k
Just like Villa, over the years the barcodes have been a bit of a boggie team for us, throw in a couple of 7-3, a 8-2, 6-2, 6-0, even a 5-0 in 1976, you have to go right back to 1931 to witness an Everton win of epic proportions, 8-1 any chance the new manager bounce will stretch this far? 💙🙏💙

Bluerover

Player Valuation: £70m
Just like Villa, over the years the barcodes have been a bit of a boggie team for us, throw in a couple of 7-3, a 8-2, 6-2, 6-0, even a 5-0 in 1976, you have to go right back to 1931 to witness an Everton win of epic proportions, 8-1 any chance the new manager bounce will stretch this far? 💙🙏💙
I would grab a one goal win

MockBu4

Player Valuation: £2.5m
My God, I want a win! and it better be a slashing victory with 3-4 goals to revenge for that...I'm still got cramps remembering it 😑
but it's not going to be easy, with all that money shower from the Gulf's guys spending on new signings what? £100 million? that makes 40% of the whole winter transfers turnover 😒

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks