Match Thread Newcastle United v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

On another note, when we were looking at a successor to Ancelotti I thought Howe could have done a job for us but some on here were very adamant he was finished etc etc, you know the ones.

I think he has proved everyone wrong and should the opportunity arise would defo take him as our manager now.

I best finish this post by saying this, or the GOT Police/Vigilantes will be after me, I really hope Frank is here for years and is successful, you just never know what is around the corner, something this team under Lampard this season and last season is and that is inconsistent.

According to the beeb.... Maupay is one hell of a player and is being replaced by DCL AND Gordon.

We're gonna snot them.

Personally think McNeil would be the better provider for DCL.

So, maybe we'll give them just a runny nose.

UTFT

If we get a result from this we should be buzzing about the potential this season. Newcastle are playing great right now, and are one of the only 3-4 realistic shots to break into the top 7.

On another note, when we were looking at a successor to Ancelotti I thought Howe could have done a job for us but some on here were very adamant he was finished etc etc, you know the ones.

I think he has proved everyone wrong and should the opportunity arise would defo take him as our manager now.

I best finish this post by saying this, or the GOT Police/Vigilantes will be after me, I really hope Frank is here for years and is successful, you just never know what is around the corner, something this team under Lampard this season and last season is and that is inconsistent.
How the hell has he proved anybody wrong?

Hes done NOTHING yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back