Match Thread Newcastle United v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How the hell has he proved anybody wrong?

Hes done NOTHING yet.
So he didnt take a Newcastle team that was in everyones books relegated, didnt win a game till game 22 of the league season and finished with them in the top 10 - 10 points ahead of us..... And now they are 6th and in the European spots.

If Lampard did that with us I`m sure there will be alot of Evertonians saying that Lampard has proved doubters wrong, Lampard is saying he proved people wrong by still being here in his Presser.

I dont want to make this a Howe v Lampard debate, I just want Lampard to be a success and hopefully we turn the corner but you cant knock what Howe is doing...

Howe P38 W17 D10 L11 GD+2 Points:61 Points Per Match 1.61
Lampard P32 W11 D6 L15 GD-13 Points:39 Points Per Match 1.22

Last edited:

Let's hope DCL isn't too rusty and can make us more of a threat, nothing to fear in the Newcastle team but they're a confident team with momentum and that's the tricky bit.

Don't think we'll lose this, be very happy with a point but I'd love a win, come on you blues.

So he didnt take a Newcastle team that was in everyones books relegated, didnt win a game till game 22 of the league season and finished with them in the top 10 - 10 points ahead of us..... And now they are 6th and in the European spots.

If Lampard did that with us I`m sure there will be alot of Evertonians saying that Lampard has proved doubters wrong, Lampard is saying he proved people wrong by still being here in his Presser.
Im sorry but thats still nothing.

Aside from Guimarães we are man for man better than these on paper. Well maybe not Coleman. I don’t think there can be any excuses for not getting at least a point.

Newcastle! Get your dirty laundry ready, because we're about to take you to the cleaners!

EFC.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back