• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Newcastle Utd (and Viz)

That’s now 9 teams by my reckoning with substantial financial backing in the PL, the top 6 plus us, Leicester and Newcastle. We’ve been hamstrung by Koeman’s FFP nightmare but that will start to fall away as we roll off those big contracts. We’re in danger of actually having some competition back in the PL and wouldn’t it be so much better for it? If the top 4 was City Chelsea Newcastle Everton one season, then Leicester and Arsenal were in it next time? Maybe then we’d see an actual competition rather than the rigged doped up procession we see every season now between the same odd teams going around battering everyone by massive scores and barely dropping points.
You are forgetting Villa and Wolves. It is getting to the stage where just getting into the top half will be an achievement

I wish everything bad in Newcastle United.
I wish everything bad to new ownership too.

Sandbanks country and only lucky with oil. Someday this [Poor language removed] hole country going down, when oil is gone their land.
Nothing more.

You are forgetting Villa and Wolves. It is getting to the stage where just getting into the top half will be an achievement

Don’t think anyone will have to worry about Wolves. But Christ, it’s going to get to the point where you need to be a Multi Billionaire to get to the top of the shop.

A Billionaire is practically a poverty stricken club :lol:

I wish everything bad in Newcastle United.
I wish everything bad to new ownership too.

Sandbanks country and only lucky with oil. Someday this [Poor language removed] hole country going down, when oil is gone their land.
Nothing more.
lol lol lol

Their net worth is currently 500billion.

When the oil runs out, they will still have more than 500billion.

Don’t think anyone will have to worry about Wolves. But Christ, it’s going to get to the point where you need to be a Multi Billionaire to get to the top of the shop.

A Billionaire is practically a poverty stricken club lol

Its why the ESL or a closed shop CL will happen within the next 5-10 years.

UEFA have already slipped in a clause from 2024? That if a top team with a high coefficient in europe misses out on the CL they can potentially get back in via a "wildcard entry".

Make no mistake the top
4/6 scabs wont suffer it'll just be the rest of us playing for 8th and no europe every season.

Sooner they all go and let the rest of us get on with it the better.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back