• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Newcastle Utd (and Viz)

They won't though. They do that cos of budget limitations. These will just aim high straight away.
I know why but they are not going to be able to start throwing mega wages at players as we well know, there are rules in place to stop the likes of them and us from catching the big boys regardless of how much they spend. I am not expecting the lie of the land to change anytime soon tbh despite what the barcodes fans might think. We will see.

Don't tell me you watch union mate?

Load of yorkshire and southern ponces playing dirge stuff.

My lad plays scrum half for one of the best teams in his age group in the North West.

I’ve grown to love it and much prefer watching his rugby team, to watching his footy team now.

There’s no hiding place on a rugby pitch.

I know why but they are not going to be able to start throwing mega wages at players as we well know, there are rules in place to stop the likes of them and us from catching the big boys regardless of how much they spend. I am not expecting the lie of the land to change anytime soon tbh despite what the barcodes fans might think. We will see.
With respect mate we bought around 500m worth of players in 4 years and doubled our wage bill from 86m to 162m.

If we spent better the rules wouldnt have mattered.

Agree, they are miles off and as we have shown throwing money at a job with no real plan guarantees nothing. The managerial/dof role will be the real statement of where they are heading.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back