Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
After all this who gives a [Poor language removed] anyway. It's all bullshit and Lies.
Good luck boys getting behind the fat fella. Well done all.

I’ve got a horrible feeling at the end of the season when we look back, we are going to regret indecision rather than bad decision. Look at the amount of time we’ve wasted on this. If it is to be sam get him in ffs. He’s not my choice but what’s the point in dallying for another second? These next two games are massive and we’re going into them with a out of his depth caretaker.

Yep. Its been a shambles, no doubt about that.

If it does happen to be Big Sam who knows how well he could do here, he's mainly managed lower premier league teams and had one game in charge of England (so not really had a chance on the international stage) , tbh I think we are going to be his only chance to manage a so called bigger team so he really has to prove he can manage us in that way. Could turn out to be interesting.

Like a colonoscopy is interesting.

This all day long, firstly he will rebuild the team ethic and more importantly the work ethic, hard work and organisation will overcome a lot of things in this league, whilst we may not play like Barca I think a team with a good work ethic and organisation will get the fans back on side, lets face it we have hardly played expansive football under Koeman and the patient style preferred by Martinez was far too continental for our tastes,(booing v QPR anyone?) lets not forget most of the teams in the top 6 are fundamentally based on defensive organisation and a good work ethic, that is the basis for being able to play more expansively. Lets see what happens, it might be a surprise
In case you hadn't noticed the top six have far better players than some of the rabble we have..... already written the next 3 games off - Allardyce or no Allardyce...koff Billy Liar and your cronies - that is where the anger should be directed...but it won't....... Clap Clap Clap

It’s disappointing the club are unable to make an appointment that everyone can get behind with excitement and enthusiasm. It should be a time to be optimistic again. Clearly, Allardyce will not arrive in a sea of positivity but he seemingly never does.

There will likely be no swift turnaround and even if there is, many will put it down to the players changing attitude themselves, and getting results against sides we might expect to beat. Sam will be on a downer from the off here.

But I will still accept him if it means he can get the team playing with purpose and organisation. We need to become hard to beat again. I am sick to death of seeing us pushed from pillar to post every game we play. Sick to the back teeth of it.

It does represent a sad day that a manager comes in in these circumstances however it’s the club that has made a balls of this process and not Allardyce. It’s Koeman and Walsh that made a balls of summer recruitment and not Allardyce. And it’s Kenwright that’s made a pigs ear of 20 years at the helm.

Allardyce being appointed is on them, not him.

I just hope Allardyce can stabilise us quickly. If not things will get very very ugly indeed. Despite appearances, I’m not sure that by the end of this whole episode we won’t see resignations from the board.

massive problems at player level
massive problems at staff level
massive problems at board level.

its not just about who we bring in as manager , its also who is at the club and shouldn't be. players, staff and on the board.
not replacing lukaku , buying too many of the wrong players , not buying the right positions , the level of performances , taking over 5 weeks to get a manager - all unforgivable and criminal.

everybody from top to bottom at the club is singing from a different song sheet..... hence the load of 'sheet' we are having to endure.
the new manager isn't the end of our troubles, unless more dead wood is trimmed off.

I'm normally a glass half full guy but this Allardyce thing has a sense of finality about it for me. As far as I'm concerned this really is worse case scenario. The possibility that he's currently sitting there negotiating his 7 figure bonus for keeping us up just drives me nuts.

Everton Football Club have disappointed me so many times over the years (been fortunate enough to enjoy a few really boss moments too by the way), but this would be by far the worst ever. The fact that we're going back with our begging bowl just makes it that much worse.

Pretty much echoes my feelings about this. There's an eerie silence from the club about the whole situation. It's allowing outlets to trumpet the imminent arrival of Fat Sam without rebuke, and just from a reputational point of view that's a dangerous game to play if his appointment isn't imminent.

I would personally like to see Moshiri stick to his guns and take the risk on a Silva or Fonseca type appointment. For me the Fat Sam option is a massive cop out on the ambition Moshiri originally offered to the club.

I'm holding out for the Fonseca announcement but the way the club has allowed the Press to come to its own conclusions I can now regrettably see only one outcome.

A sad, sad day.

And what's more surely the end of Barkley's Everton career...

The club have no idea what the club are doing to be fair.
Don’t think the club know what they’re doing either. That’s the worrying part
Why does everyone think the club doesn't know what it's doing? Maybe because the media is telling you?

What if the stop gap until the end of the season hasn't worked out (unsy), now the next one wants a 3 year deal instead (fat Sam). They might be struggling to fill the role temporarily until Simeone in the summer. Or they're still negotiating an early release for Diego now!

In case you didn't watch this already:

To be fair what BFS has said is true. First and foremost we do need to stop conceding. We do not have the firepower at the moment to score 2 or 3 a game. We do need to get back to the basic fundamentals of the game and slowly but surely build from there. I do not like BFS as a person, he is dodgy as hell but I think he will do what needs to be done. He also seems very capable of building a team spirit which at the moment we are seriously lacking!!

In case you hadn't noticed the top six have far better players than some of the rabble we have..... already written the next 3 games off - Allardyce or no Allardyce...koff Billy Liar and your cronies - that is where the anger should be directed...but it won't....... Clap Clap Clap
I've already written the next 3 seasons off mate. This has put us back years

Things will never be the same again though..l

Reactions: JLW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back