Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Emery, unlikely to come here but he will leave PSG on a downward curve in his career so that would leave a small chance. That's the only type of scenario we would get a big name - someone who has just come off a failure and looking to reboot. He is not going to be attractive to elite clubs and hard to see where he could go in Spain now. Not likely but we could ask the question.

I think Rafael is a solid choice, has pedigree and has won things unlike some of these overcoat managers with dimples and slicked back hair.

He's failed at every club bar Newcastle since he left the RS mate.
I just don’t see the point in us risking another season and another load of cash on an unproven manager from a dodgy league, we need to be looking at someone with experience of putting a team togeather from scratch, whilst also buying into the project and not pissing off to a bigger club the year after, if he has a good year.

It makes no sense to see past Silva right now. Until such a time as he goes to another club between now and the summer I'd say it's not exactly rocket science to think he's there and ready to step in here, as he was supposed to three months back. I'd be staggered if he wasn't first on the list.

It makes no sense to see past Silva right now. Until such a time as he goes to another club between now and the summer I'd say it's not exactly rocket science to think he's there and ready to step in here, as he was supposed to three months back. I'd be staggered if he wasn't first on the list.
Can we not just get him now???

He lost his dressing room though? And didn’t he sign cleverly for Watford and give us actual currency for him.

My concern with Silva is how he managed to blow a 2-0 lead against the worst Everton side this decade. That being said, I would like to see us try to attack an opposing team again.

He lost his dressing room though? And didn’t he sign cleverly for Watford and give us actual currency for him.
Watford operate with a DoF don't they?

I honestly think he would be a manager the majority would get behind as well Dave.

Huge pressure on fat head to get some results before City and the scruffs roll into town. Saturday is massive. Anything less than a win and I think a change will be needed sharpish. Well, a change is needed now imo but that probably won't happen unless it turns absolutely nasty

Can we not just get him now???
In an ideal world, yes. If we get beat on Saturday (with Stoke away and City and Liverpool to come after that) I wouldn't rule it out - although I think the board would like to avoid that scenario and not have Watford whingeing in the media and complicating matters.

I honestly think he would be a manager the majority would get behind as well Dave.

Huge pressure on fat head to get some results before City and the scruffs roll into town. Saturday is massive. Anything less than a win and I think a change will be needed sharpish. Well, a change is needed now imo but that probably won't happen unless it turns absolutely nasty

I will get behind him and support him like I support every clown, at first, but mark my words, hes not the 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back