Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What Silva did at Hull was verging on the miraculous. They were all but gone when he came in and he came agonisingly close to keeping them up. He also got them to a semi-final.

He’s done well at every club he’s ever been at, unlike many of the other bookies’ favourites such as Moyes and Ranieri. Even Watford were still top 10 when Silva was sacked.

I get the impression that he’d be looking to leave us as soon as one of the “big” clubs (Chelsea, Man City etc) came in for him.

Then again, he’d have to get us Champions League football to even be considered by clubs like that.

I get the impression that he’d be looking to leave us as soon as one of the “big” clubs (Chelsea, Man City etc) came in for him.

Then again, he’d have to get us Champions League football to even be considered by clubs like that.

LOL.

At least he`ll be setting his sights lower than Koeman, who was gonna jump ship for Barcelona at the first opportunity :hayee:

Congrats, I think you may have just won the silliest post of the day award.

Domenico tedesco but almost certain it'll be silva which I'll get behind
...yeah good shout tbf....If it is Silva though I will get behind him as will / should we all...he could be great...as could Howe though....no one knows. Are we really gunning for Moshiri's choice or bust tho. Koeman was our figurehead 18 months ago and that turned out arse. I hope Silva has a thick skin and sexy skills or he will be outed in 3 months if things dont go to the fans plans.
I want Howe, only because he never knows when he is beaten. His teams play to the very end and often turn a loss to a win - draw. Im 47 mind and have witnessed many new dawns with only, .well .....none living upto fan expectations...i get Howe is not a sexy name but his attitude alone deserves a looksie imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back