Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good analysis....I'm a fence sitter on this one

This along with people saying he is good offensively but weak defensively is worrying... he even has a collapse at anfield on his record... I wonder what his "phenomenal " word is?

Would be proper Everton to replace bobby with Ronnie then replace Ronnie with another bobby

He'd just have made much more sense in terms of continuity (with the addition of a bit of defensive organisation).

Koeman we now know in retrospect is a manager who has no system. His appointment wasn't continuity OR change.
His appointment smacks of Martinez was too soft and couldn't defend we'll get in a disciplinarian who can get the team to defend. Total cockup! Simplistic reductionism at best, at worse total incompetence.

His appointment smacks of Martinez was too soft and couldn't defend we'll get in a disciplinarian who can get the team to defend. Total cockup! Simplistic reductionism at best, at worse total incompetence.

Yep. No thought went into it. Just a black and white view of the world of football.

I think at the time he seemed like the right fit for us. He'd done wonders at Southampton and had taken the club further. Don't forget about last season too. His problem as we learned and as Michael Ball said, he doesn't know how to lift the team when they're under performing. Shame he didn't pipe up with that BEFORE we hired the guy but still.

With regard to to our recent vacancy I have hopped off one fence on to another fence and then off again.
It is a bit like being a kid in a sweet shop on pocket money day, as there seems to be more of a choice of names in the hat this time round as we look for our third manager in 18 months.
Touchel for manager with Unsworth as assistant. Ebbrell to be manager of U23's.

You know the worst bit of this? I really wouldn't rule anything out at this club!:oops:
FB_IMG_1508854974566.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back