Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only 3 I could get remotely excited about from the ones we have heard thus far are Tuchel, Pellegrini or Unsworth, with the latter being because I would love him to be up to the task.

Ancelotti was always a very unlikely.

Some idiot probably reacted the same way when Barca gave Pep the job.

He's been working with the best manager in the business and he has a lot going for him in terms of football experience. He was brought up at Barca, he then played in English football under traditional English values, and then he played and captain a cosmopolitan pretty ball side, and now he's working with the best in the business. Seen him take over a team through initial struggles and then fix it. Not only that, but Bellerin said that he was a naturally leader and the most knowledge player in their team with clear ideas. Not seeing how someone else is a better option.

Look at all the no mark Managers formed from Ferguson's old assistants. Working with greats is no guarantee of success

No, I was saying they are all in the history books. He won the league with someone else's team and got sacked when found out.

So you think Pearson would have won the league do you? Or even top 8? We'll never know, that would be guessing. I suspect he wouldn’t.

Ranieri motivated that limited squad & got performances way above their expectation. If you can’t give him credit for that, that’s your choice, but your (or any other) opinions are not fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back