Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So you think Pearson would have won the league do you? Or even top 8? We'll never know, that would be guessing. I suspect he wouldn’t.

Ranieri motivated that limited squad & got performances way above their expectation. If you can’t give him credit for that, that’s your choice, but your (or any other) opinions are not fact.

Oh, I give him credit for it, just don' think he is a good manager these days.

Good news! Our worries are over!

I reffed a couple of Men's league matches last night and encountered several individuals who demonstrated that their vast soccer knowledge, coupled with outstanding motivation and communication skills, make them the ideal top level professional manager. Add to that the amazing first touch I saw out of some of these fellows and I think we should go for the vaunted player/coach combination!

Sleep well tonight knowing that all our problems are solved, regardless of the fact we're down 1 goal to Chelsea at the moment.

Dyche in my opinion won't take us to were we aspire to be. A safe manager who will keep us up etc. A little upgrade on moyes but that's about it. Please swerve this guy if we have any ambition atall.

Tuchel - cant see him fitting and I dont see him staying more than 18 months.
Ancelotti - the same.
Who else is there?

Everyone get on sky sports debate now, Simon Jordan and Craig Bellamy with some amazing insight and incredible ideas on our new manager

Compulsive viewing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back