Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never threw him under a bus orly the fanbase, and the Chairman did - I was one of many where did you stand as you seem a bit narky this am/pm?

I'm really happy Joe, I'm just worried by your track record of support then condemnation

When will the cycle be broken?

Well that suggests he's getting the gig.

Why would an owner call for that meeting?

If it’s happening I think Moshiri will be suggesting to Unsworth to row back on his public comments about wanting the job. If he gets it then he gets it, if he doesn’t though I expect that the club would not wish to see him publicly humiliated as they will want him to remain on the staff........

?

The forum is united in wanting him to get the job Crabbs

So what you mean is

"It would be worth it just to see everyone happy"

... But the terrible paradox would be you'd have nothing to post your doom about.

A terrible quandary
lollol...is right Orly

Who? His right hand man at Mainz and at Dortmund was Arno Michels, who was with him at Dortmund for both seasons. The whole player thing was a mess, and yeah I think the team captain very much did side with the bosses, but I think some coaches just are not good man managers, he showed that in Mainz too, and it becomes an issue when it clearly is more than just one or two players that have an issue. And when there is a fall out, it's more of a problem for the coach as shown at Bayern Munich this season too. Once you lose the players, you have a big problem.

He lasted a long time at Mainz though if he's a guy who quickly falls out with players? How would you assess him against Klopp?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back