Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sam Allardyce is the only glamorous name that we've been seriously linked with.

In fact, most bookmakers have now got Sam Allardyce down as the 3rd favourite to be our next permanent manager, behind Sean Dyche and David Unsworth.

After that there's Eddie Howe, Chris Coleman and Marco Silva.

Out of those I'd definitely go for Allardyce.

Unsworth for me, in the one and half days he has had the team they have responded in a positive way, as against arsenal we were shot to bits.

All the players seemed to have smiles on their faces, they will all pull together for unsie.

He gets Everton 100% and will pass that on in bucket loads, so it is a yes from me for him.

Dyche is just another moyes dower, imagine listening to a team talk from him.

Sam Allardyce is the only glamorous name that we've been seriously linked with.

In fact, most bookmakers have now got Sam Allardyce down as the 3rd favourite to be our next permanent manager, behind Sean Dyche and David Unsworth.

After that there's Eddie Howe, Chris Coleman and Marco Silva.

Out of those I'd definitely go for Allardyce.

No Gareth

You have a funny idea of glamorous Gareth

Haven't a clue who I want now ... I really want unsworth to win 6 in a row and convince me he is the new Howard Kendall... saw an interesting stat on Sean dyche tonight... his team haven't won 1 game in which they've conceded the 1st goal in the last 2 yrs...or something along those lines, not 100%sure... I would've been all right with him until I saw that ....come on RHINO, just win 6 in a row so there can be no doubt !!

I doubt whether it will reassure you but Burnley won 2-1 at rock-bottom Bolton in March 2016 (18 months ago) after trailing 1-0 with 15 minutes to go with an Andre Gray double. Dyche has had his fair share of last-gasp winners (eg: last season against Everton) or equalisers in the last two years.

Chris Wilder doing a fantastic work at Blades tbf, but I think he could be a good fit for someone like Stoke or West Ham. We should either give it to Unsworth or aim higher than that imo.

The only realistic ones for me are
Tuchel - Because he is out of work and may be worth a punt
Allardyce - for the above and he would get the best out of the players
Unsworth - who holds the hot seat and has it to lose, knows the club inside out and seems well liked.

Unless somebody comes out of leftfield that will be our candidates I reckon. I could deal with any of the above and also Pellegrini would be a result.

Silva - Aint leaving Watford after 4 months
Dyche - Don't really believe he is a serious candidate and would really split the fans
Ancelotti - pipe dream and more likely to replace Conti if he goes
Moyes - Do me a favour!
Howe - Nah, don't think he would get the respect of the players
Neville - Do one you pointy bell!
Giggs - Try Bury first mate

My only problem with Unsworth is I think he will get something from Leicester and win against Watford but WE should be beating those teams anyway or “EXPECTED WINS”

But the games we need to improve are away from home (No win since January), against bigger teams and in competitions!

Had that been a full strength Chelsea, they would’ve battered us but had Unsworth had a few extra days training, I think we could’ve won against Chelsea’s reserves.

But it’s a bit coulder, shoulder, woulder!

I know we played better and a bit more luck we should’ve won but we should’ve won, we had enough chances and it’s still a loss and give me a smash and grab in the 96th min over playing well anytime!

So the big test is Lyon, if we can beat them away in a competitive European competition, I think Unsworth gets the job!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back