Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did note from the MOTD highlights for Shampton v Burnley the match time at 35 mins, the commentator said neither goalie had touched the ball yet! Maybe we can run with 11 outfield players that will help hey?

I do wonder, being a southerner, if a call came from Gold and Sullivan whether he'd go there instead.

This job's his though if he wants it...perhaps it already is.

Good point mate. Just as a side note and I don' know why, maybe becsuse we are playing them tomorrow but I would not be surprised in the slightest to see us make a move for Silva on Monday. From his last interview he certainly wasn't dismissing it and I think he would be someone the board would be keen on.

Just nagging at me that since this morning....probably Dyche though

Evening Toffee, why you pretending you have a clue?
I'm not. I have no ITK status and dont profess to. I just listen to the people I know have done reasonably well at getting things right in the past and the comments from the manager's linked.

It all points to Dyche.

I'm not. I have no ITK status and dont profess to. I just listen to the people I know have done reasonably well at getting things right in the past and the comments from the manager's linked.

It all points to Dyche.

LOL

Which people?

No Joyce, No Hunter, No Dom.

Nobody has a clue.

Good point mate. Just as a side note and I don' know why, maybe becsuse we are playing them tomorrow but I would not be surprised in the slightest to see us make a move for Silva on Monday. From his last interview he certainly wasn't dismissing it and I think he would be someone the board would be keen on.

Just nagging at me that since this morning....probably Dyche though
He'd be preferable from a style p.o.v.

It'll be Dyche though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back