Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If its "done", I honestly see how hes taken charge today, myself.

It may very be Bisto, but I dont believe its "done".
Done in the sense that it's there and waiting his decision.

He could turn us down. That's how far down your Iranian mate has taken us.

Poll's been up a while and he was never leading...don't know why he'd pull ahead now.

Deluded blues who for some reason think we have a chance with Tuchel ,but have realised we had zero chance with Ancelotti. Oh and who don't want Dyche as he doesn't have a cool sounding foreign name.

Embrace the ginger hair.

Reactions: Han
If its "done", I honestly see how hes taken charge today, myself.

It may very be Bisto, but I dont believe its "done".

Yep, I was chocka in work today inventing the wheel and I was waiting to see if he was in charge today. IMO, like yours, I just don't see it as far down the line as others have said.

I certainly don't think we would offer him the job and let him decide if he wants it or not.

You take the Everton job if it's offered and if you need 5 minutes to think about it then your a tit. That's not blue tinted specs, that's fact

Deluded blues who for some reason think we have a chance with Tuchel ,but have realised we had zero chance with Ancelotti. Oh and who don't want Dyche as he doesn't have a cool sounding foreign name.

Embrace the ginger hair.

I think most peoples problem with Dyche is the whole relegation and has never won a pot thingy, not quite sure many consider his name.

Just saying.

Not those nobheads.

I'd be inclined to believe Tallentire. She will know all the Comms people at the club.

I've "known" her a long time, she's not one to say much of anything in regards to stuff like that so it must've come from solid sources but it's football so who the feck knows. She actually told me in PM about Alex Young's death before it went to print but I was still in bed because of the time difference. In short, chatting wham isn't her forte...far from it, actually. I was surprised she said anything remotely concrete about it.

Sons just made me laugh out loud and said If kenwright appoints that Fat Sam or Dour Dyche he's lobbing his sausage roll down at his noggin during the match :)

Cant see what your point is mate.
That posts tells you all you need to know.

NO it doesn't say as you had previously asserted that WRD said we are getting Sam Allardyce - no idea where you got that from

Meeting him is NOT the same as getting him at all - he also implied that we weren't happy with his terms - he just hasn't posted on it since

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back